New England Assistive Technology (NEAT), an Oak Hill Center, provides resources, assistive technology services and adaptive equipment to individuals of all ages and abilities.
A membership is offered to individuals, independent professionals, school districts, agencies, universities, companies, etc. You do not have to be a member to benefit from NEAT services. However, the benefits of membership are priceless.
Benefits to Members
- 9+ HOURS OF FREE PD PROVIDED ANNUALLY THROUGH IN-PERSON & WEBINAR BASED SESSIONS (MEMBER ATVENTURES)
- TOPICS INCLUDE THE ENTIRE AT CONTINUUM FOR ALL AGES AND ABILITIES
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE AT LENDING LIBRARY
- INCLUDES ITEMS SUCH AS IPADS WITH APPS, EYE GAZE, MID-TECH COMMUNICATION DEVICES, SWITCH-ADAPTED TOYS, CAPABILITY SWITCHES, ALTERNATIVE MICE AND KEYBOARDS, AND SO MUCH MORE!
Discounts on Services
- TRAININGS, PRESENTATIONS, WORKSHOPS, & WEBINARS SEMINARS AT NEAT
- AT/AAC CONSULTATIONS & EVALUATIONS
- AAC COACHING
- 10% DISCOUNT ON NEAT’S EQUIPMENT RESTORATION SERVICES
Join TODAY by filling out this form and sending it back to us: